If you fancy yourself-a-bit with a smartwatch and you don’t want to spend too much money then picking a perfect smartwatch for yourself can be confusing. So, what are the best smartwatches under Rs 1000? that you can buy now?
In this guide, we’ll give you our best smartwatches recommendations that not only adds an element to your charm but also functionality without costing you more than a thousand Indian rupees.
Note: If you are searching for a smartwatch that has all sensors with advanced features of calling and replying to your mail then my friends, these all features might not be available at this 1k tight budget. But we have ideally listed down the smartwatches that have major features with the best market price on amazon.in.
Best Recommended Smartwatches Under 1000 Rs. in India
1. HNESS Unisex Bluetooth 4G Smartwatch
If you are searching for a travel-friendly watch that has a decent amount of battery life and charges quickly without compromising the material quality then our top and best-recommended smartwatches under ₹ 1000 is Hness Unisex Bluetooth 4G Smart Watch.
So, what feature that make it top in our best smartwatches list. One and the most adorable feature is its fitness tracker points with its super durable bands.
Other features that made you buy this watch is (there are so many) excellent fashionable wrist design, with 4G SIM card support with an aced Bluetooth connectivity. To indulge all these features you just have to download an app Veryfit Pro from your Google play store or iOS store.
In addition, You gonna love its smart notification module for call alerts and texts. Therefore, you can say that it is a complete package with a reasonable-cum-affordable price.
- Universal Acceptable: All Android, iOS, Windows Phone & Android Tablet PC.
- 1.54 inches perfect circle IPS touch Screen Display.
- Live steps and Heart rate monitoring.
- Smart Notification Module- No need to touch yours for notification.
- Track Calories burn during your everyday work.
- Anti-Lost Feature- The Handy one
- The efficient battery life of 280mAh
2. RitEmart RitFit V8 Smartwatch
Another best smartwatch under ₹ 1000 is the RitEmart RitFit V8. You will definitely be going to love the classic face design with reliable battery life. So, whether you want to add beauty to your wrist or want to gift someone then I will say, go for it.
Strictly talking about RitFit smartwatch battery life, I must say, you will not get disappointed. Besides this, its easy setup process would not require any pro knowledge.
For fitness lovers, its strap is so good and comfy that you never feel any discomfort even on heavy workouts. And its pedometer adds an additional feature of steps and distance monitoring.
With it, you can not only track the basic activities like steps monitoring (pedometer), distance monitoring and sleep monitoring to advance monitoring systems like heart rate, Blood pressure, and SPO2.
What’s More? But if you’re in a search of the best smartwatch under ₹ 1000 that can make you call directly from its watch display including answering and calling then it is for you. But you have to compromise with its network connectivity, as it supports only 2G calling services. So, if you are a Jio user then a ‘Big No’.
However, like other traditional smartwatches, here also you can get text notification, alarms notification, calculator, calendars and the clock that are directly synchronizing from your Android or iOS phone via Bluetooth.
- 1.22 inch IPS HD touch screen display.
- Advance high-speed v3.0 Bluetooth connectivity.
- Remote phone control 0.3MP camera.
- Highly HD Customization face designs and fully supported Android Wear 2.0
- Major sensors: 3D acceleration, pedometer analysis, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring.
- Massive 380mAh Li-Polymer Battery
3. JOKIN Smartwatch A1 Bluetooth Smartwatch
If you don’t want to have a circular display but want something that looks very sleek on your hand then with compromising some features you can get a JOKIN’s SmartWatch.
But, what features make this smartwatch to place it in our list of best smartwatches under ₹ 1000? The answer is the quality with a fashionable design and a large rectangular display.
While talking about its SIM support, yes, it supports one Nano-SIM card but only 2G. Apart from this, it has Bluetooth connectivity that not much fast but not slow also. You might notice some micro-seconds delay in synchronizing but after all it has efficient battery life.
However, its customization is at another level. There is too much customization available from its face-dial to background display wallpaper. Though it supports calling the sound quality is average.
If you ask me, I will definitely recommend you, only if you want to use a rectangular display with a sleek apple-like design watch with some advance features. But a heart breaker deal for the fitness lovers because it doesn’t have a heart monitoring tracker.
- 1.54″TFT HD LCD Rectangular touch screen display
- Smart notifications and synchronizing reminders of calls, social messages, and emails.
- Whole day active-tracker of steps, sleep, distance and calories burned.
- Anti-lost Function
- Good battery life up to 24 hours
4. HUG PUPPY Smart Band
Though its name sounds childish, its fitness features make you fall for it. The fitness features are Heart Rate with Activity Tracker that’s coupled well with a waterproof body. Other major features like steps counter, calorie counter, blood pressure, and heart rate monitor on in a beautiful square LED Touchscreen.
So, you can say that this smartwatch is made for fitness enthusiastic people. In addition, the Hug Puppy smart band has other specialties that made us pick it in our best smartwatches list of under ₹ 1000. These are the beautiful face-home display designs coupled with good battery life.
Nevertheless, its primary setup is a little bit tricky but it is a one-time process to connect it with its “Lefun Health” app and after that, it will automatically connect to your smartphones.
So, for whom, it would be a perfect fit? If you want to have a completed workout-tracking, from your running to the calories burned then this would be the best option for you. You can consider this as a fitness band that has some features of a smartwatch.
- Supports both Android and iOS
- Square touchscreen LED display.
- Synchronizing call and message reminders and notification.
- Vibrate on notification, alarms, and reminders.
- Versatile reminders setups like drinking water reminders.
- Track your sleep with its automatic smart sleep monitoring system based on different phases like deep sleep and light sleep hours.
5. MAKE CELL Smart Watch Dz09 Bluetooth Smartwatch
MakeCell Smartwatches are not that popular but its rectangular design with leather finished strip looks glamorous in your bossy outfits. So, if you are planning to buy for your everyday office work then MAKE CELL Smart Watch Dz09 is our best-recommended product based on its outer look.
MakeCell Dz09 Smartwatch is compatible with both android and iOS, makes it easier to switch phones if you often use both the OS (Android & iOS). And, if you think a leather-gold theme smartwatch does not suit you then you can buy from its other two variants i.e. black and silver.
What other things make it place in the best smartwatches under one thousand list is the ability to dial-up and call directly using the watch’s 2G/ 2.5G network, so you don’t need any smartphone for this. But its main disappointment is its TFT LCD display which is not good for outdoor conditions especially in sunlight.
- Support both Android and iOS.
- Activity Tracker: Pedometer, sleep monitoring, and sedentary reminder
- Image viewer, Sound recorder and Remote capture with 0.3M camera.
- Two-way Anti-lost.
- Directly dial-up phone call service.
Final Words and Recommendation
I hope you would find a good piece of information that definitely ease you in your choices for buying the best smartwatches for you or your loved ones under ₹ 1000.
At last, I concluded our final picks based on your preferred choice.
- All-Rounder: HNESS Unisex Bluetooth 4g Smart Watch
- Top recommendation for fashion enthusiastic: MAKE CELL Smart Watch Dz09 Bluetooth Smartwatch
- Top recommendation for Boys/ Girl: RitEmart RitFit V8 Smart Watch
- For iOS and Windows Phone User: HNESS Unisex Bluetooth 4g Smart Watch
- Top recommendation for fitness people: HUG PUPPY Smart Band
If you have any queries related to the best smartwatches under 1000 Rs, don’t forget to ask us in the comment section. We always love to hear from you.
Read more…….9 Best Smartwatches In India In 2020