If you are planning to buy an additional screen for your laptop or best computer monitor under 10000/- then you’re at the right place.
This Monitor can be used for multi-purpose, you can use for Video and photo editing but gaming configuration is a bonus. The good monitor must have an HD display and intact the latest features.
Also, these monitors can be used for gaming too. These are monitors are the best monitor under 10000 Rs for office as well as personal use at a budget-friendly price range.
You can find a lot of Monitor under 10000 in India with various features on websites like Amazon, which can make choosing one quite difficult.
To help you we are here with some of the Best Monitors available in India. We shall mention the features that one should note while investing in the Monitors for their home and office use. Here we go:
Best Monitors in India under 10000
1. The LG 24-inch Gaming Monitor 24MP59G
- It has a Full HD (1920 X 1080) screen with Gaming 1 MS response time IPS Panel.
- The monitor comes with a V-shape stand to reinforce and elevate the gaming experience.
- 3 years warranty provided by the manufacturer
- It has a flicker-free technology and therefore the refresh time is 75 Hz
- It weighs around 3.22 kgs with the screen size of 24 inches
If you are searching for a gaming laptop then I have got this LG monitor. The LG 24-inch Gaming Monitor 24MP59G is optimized for gamers. It’s a really good quality monitor for Indian gamers and content creators. It is one of the best gaming monitors under 10000 rs in India.
It comes with a screen size of 24 inches with a Full HD display (1080P). the most effective part of this gaming monitor is that the refresh rate because it supports up to 75Hz refresh rate which is extremely good within the price range. The Dynamic Action Sync Technology is also present in this gaming monitor which makes your monitor smoother by reducing the input lags.
For connectivity port, there are 1 HDMI Port, 1 Audio-Out Port, 1 VGA Port, 1 Display Port, and 1 Headphone Port. There is a Black Stabilizer feature that is able to make the screen brighter in black scenes. This can be the monitor to go after if you want a power-saving monitor.
2. HP 3KS60AA/3KS61AA 22fw Ultra-Thin Full HD 21.5-inch IPS Monitor
- There is a micro-edge display with virtually no bezel encircling the display.
- HP IPS monitor delivers clear and vivid images.
- It comes with an HD ultra-slim display.
- It has a VGA and HDMI ports to connect various devices.
- There is a Low Blue Light mode that shifts your display colors to a warmer spectrum and putting less strain on your eyes.
- There is an anti-glare display for best display quality in high lights.
Now, in this list, I have got HP Ultra-Thin Full HD Monitor. The HP brand is well-known in the industry due to its premium products. This monitor is not only feature-packed but also sleek and premium-looking.
It has a full HD display that makes the quality of your videos, image, and even your boring work into the stunning matter. This is best for long online streaming hours. It shows every single detail from practically any position. It comes with an ultra-wide (178°) horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
The refresh rate with your GPU, AMD makes display stutter with no input lags. Hence, preferable by most of the gamers too. It is built from lightweight and high-strength metal with a matte finish that looks glossy. There is an IPS technology which ensures the vivid & accuracy of the display.
The good thing is, it provides 3 years of manufacturing warranty to its users. Overall, one of the best monitor under Rs 10000 price range.
3. Samsung 23.5-inch LED-Backlit Monitor LS24F350FHWXXL
- It has a super slim AH-IPS panel.
- AMD FreeSync minimizes the stutter and ensures flawlessly smooth gameplay
- There is an extra-wide 178-degree viewing angle
- The Eye Saver Mode reduces eye fatigue
- Super slim design
If you are searching for a monitor of a trusted brand, then you must go for this monitor from Samsung India. It is one of the best monitor under 10000 rupees in India.
Samsung LS24F350 monitor provides you a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with the screen having size 23.5 inches. To remove the blurriness of the images which are presenting on the screen, the monitor provides a refresh rate of 60 Hz.
This LG monitor gives an image aspect ratio of 16:9 of the screen. This is a really best gaming monitor under 10000 Budget for the gamers too. Also, it allows you to access the viewing ability across 178 degrees with a response time of 4 Ms.
It is very economical for you as it consumes the power supply of 25 watts. This Samsung monitor comes with 1 VGA port, 1 HDMI port along with 1 headphone port. It will provide you the immersive gaming experience with its curved screen.
4. BenQ GW2283 21.5 inch LED Backlit Computer Monitor
- It provides image quality with 1920×1080 resolution and 178-degree wide viewing angles.
- There are dual HDMI Connectivity.
- Actively adjusts brightness according to on-screen content.
- It has Cable Management System.
- It comes with IPS Wide Viewing Angle Technology.
- There is an 8-Bit Color Display.
Let us start the list with BenQ GW2283 Monitor. The BenQ GW2283 monitor is full of the latest features and optimized for daily use. It’s stylish and complex and is formed of e premium etching texture and sculpted base that resists scratch.
The edge-to-edge panel with ultra-slim bezels and therefore the cable management panel makes the monitor ideal for a cool and delightful workstation. There is a multimedia option which will help you to get between in a plug-free fashion. The monitor has got 3 years of warranty from the manufacturer.
Also, there is a BIT of technology inside it. So that there’s no overexposure to bright scenes, this Brightness Intelligence Technology will help your eyes as it enhances the dark areas to regulate the brightness. The monitor features a Full HD display 1920×1080 resolution and 178-degree wide viewing angles.
So, if this seemed like the best monitor under 10000 for you then, you must buy this from the given discounted link.
5. Acer Nitro QG221Q 21.5 Inch Full HD Monitor
- It comes with a 1 MS Response Time and 75 Hz Refresh Rate
- it has a 1 VGA and 2 HDMI Ports with Inbox VGA & HDMI Cables
- There is an AMD Radeon Free-Sync Technology for a smooth experience.
- There is a VESA Wall Mount
- Also, it comes with the latest Black Boost Technology and Flicker Less Technology
- There is a 3 Years On-Site Warranty to users.
The Acer Nitro is a feature-rich monitor that provides a comfortable experience to the user. The Acer Nitro monitor is a 1920 X 1080 resolution full HD monitor with a 21.5 VA Panel.
Watching movies on it is a stunning experience. YouTube, Netflix, and the watching series are recommended according to my experience. There is an Ultra-Low Blue Light technology that reduces the amount of harmful blue light emitted by LED display. It provides a response time of 1 MS and a refresh rate of 75 Hz.
The best thing which I like about this monitor is its Blacklight technology that manages the brightness of the screen according to the on-going scenes in the monitor. Many gamers buy this monitor due to its stunning performance and flicker-less technology.
As I said it comes with a lot of latest technologies inside it. Overall, I would say this is a multi-purpose monitor and you must buy this if you are on a tight budget.
6. HP 22-inch Anti-Glare Monitor 3WL45AA
- There is a tilt screen feature to move forward & backward.
- IPS display with 3 sided bezels.
- Anti-glare technology for no eye-strain
- Ultra-thin and micro-edge display
- There is a Low-blue light mode
- 178 degrees horizontal & vertical viewing angles
Last but not the least, this monitor is loaded with lots of features that resemble its powerful technology inside. This Monitor is built with a sleek and slim design. Its ultra-slim design gives the monitor an attractive outer view.
This monitor is suitable for graphics, office, and photo-editing related works due to its high picture quality and optimized use. If I talk about the display then it comes with an IPS display with 3 sides bezels.
There are VGA and HDMI ports so that you can connect your devices. This monitor is not only feature-packed but also sleek and premium-looking. The monitor comes with 60 Hz of refresh rate and response time of 14 Ms.
The best thing which I like about this monitor is that its screen is tillable. That means you can tilt 20 degrees backward and 5 degrees forward according to your preference.
Also, this monitor is Amazon fulfilled hence, accomplish all quality standards. In my opinion, it is one of the best monitor in India under the 10000-price range. To get more discounted you can check out the given discounted link :
The selection of monitors in Indian market is quite confusing as there are many options with the latest technology. There are monitors with IPS technology to IPS with VGA, some are best for office whereas others for regular use. So, there is a lot to keep in mind while purchasing a monitor.
You guys go ahead and choose the most suitable Monitors as per your need. I hope you guys like this article, share your feedback and suggestions with us and hope you found your best Monitor at affordable price range. Do share this article with your friends.
At last, the following were the list of our Best Monitors in India which you can buy from amazon.in
For any queries related to buy the for you, you are always welcomed in the comment section.